Click image to buy
Essiac 8 Herb Tea
The original formula was made of four herbs and now has eight detoxing herbs.
Alternative (blood purifying), Hepatic (detoxify and cleanse the liver), and Demulcent (soothes irritations and inflammations).
The main ingredient, burdock root, is known to specifically help neutralize toxins in the blood. It also stimulates liver secretions, thus helping the liver eliminate toxic compound build-ups. It strengthens the liver and other vital organs with necessary nutrients.
For instance, burdock root is high in:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
People with the following health problems may find essiac to be a useful health supplement:
- Poor immune system
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic Pain
- Liver Problems
- Colon Trouble
- Chronic Fatigue
- Sinus Trouble
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney and Bladder Problems
- Pain related to inflammation
- High Cholesterol
Essiac benefits observed and reported by Rene Caisse and Dr. Charles Brusch at the Brusch Medical Research Center are as follows:
- Prevents the buildup of excess fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidney and liver.
- Regulates cholesterol levels by transforming sugar and fat into energy.
- Destroys parasites in the digestive system and throughout the body.
- Counteracts the effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning.
- Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs and tissues.
- Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes strong and flexible, and therefore less vulnerable to stress or stress injuries.
- Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
- Promotes the absorption of fluids in the tissues.
- Removes toxic accumulations in the fat, lymph, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
- Neutralizes acids, absorbs toxins in the bowel, and eliminates both.
- Clears the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling mucus.
- Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
- Assists the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath, a white fatty material that encloses nerve fibers.
- Reduces, perhaps eliminates, heavy metal deposits in tissues (especially those surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
- Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
- Purifies the blood.
- Increases red cell production, and keeps them from rupturing.
- Increases the body’s ability to utilize oxygen by raising the oxygen level in the tissue cells.
- Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated; in this way, cells are nourished with nutrients and are also cleansed properly.
- Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gall bladder, kidneys, or urinary tract.
- Protects against toxins entering the brain.
- Protects the body against radiation and X-rays.
- Relieves pain.
- Speeds up wound healing by regenerating the damaged area.
- Increases the production of antibodies like lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, which is the defender of our immune system.
- Protects the cells against free radicals.
- Increases the appetite for healthful foods.
- Decreases sugar cravings due to better blood sugar control.
- Increases energy available.
- Boosts mood and leads to an improved sense of well being.